Monday, October 09, 2006

"This is better than any brick road in Charleston"

Amy is still pregnant.

Various people have written with various helpful hints on how to induce labor.

Amy is still pregnant.

One friend (formerly from Charleston, South Carolina) wrote and described a Brick Road in the old part of town that was quite bumpy, and legend had it that if you drove over this road a few times, it would induce labor.

Last night we were coming home from an Iftar meal, when we came to a particularly bumpy stretch of road.

As the family bounced and tossed in our bicycle rickshaw, Amy commented, "This is better than any brick road in Charleston."

Amy is still pregnant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I was hoping there would be some good news this morning!

I hung curtains the day before Donnie was born. I guess all that stretching did it.

Molly said...

what about CASTOR OIL, Amy????