Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Alter Altar? Lowell can't spell and Aunt Lydia rules

Thank you Aunt Lydia (aka, mtmama) for pointing out that I had mispelled "Altar" as alter.

For the two doctor job interviews I have had in life (HFA and Mille Lacs), in both of them, I verbally told them during the interview that I could not spell.

They hired me anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaa

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

I've never told anyone but I have an obsession with mispelled words and words that are used in the wrong context.

For instance, your-you're, their-there, altar-alter. I'm sure you get the drift. It's like fingernails on a chalk board. haaaaaa

As a doctor, do you know if there is any remedy available for this obsession of mine?

I love you Lowell!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It must run in the family.

This made me think of something.

When your brother Phillip sent me his graduation picture, he wrote on the back:
To my favorite ant!

I cherish that picture!