Thursday, September 25, 2008

Running Errands With Dad


After Nora Grace finished breakfast on the morning of her Birthday, last Saturday, I asked her if she would like to go out with me while I went to run a few errands. She said, "Sure."
We ran a few errands, and then pulled up in front of the much talked about bicycle shop... as the autorickshaw came to a stop, she said, "Why are we stopping here?"
And then she started yelling.
So we came home with her first bicycle. She has been riding it in the hallway with Sahil.
This is Sam in one of his few somber moments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great on that bike, Nora Grace!!! I suppose you'll need some serious practice before you can ride out on the streets. :) We love you and miss you!

mtmama - Pa said...

Congratulations on the new bike Nora Grace!!

Anonymous said...

You look great on your "New Bike"

Love,
Nani

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Nora Grace! Congratulations on your new bike! Freedom!