We have had a busy week.
I was off to New Delhi for two nights for a quick conference, and what with two nights on the train, that meant being away from home for four nights. We both went a little stir crazy, me from too much time in a tightly packed railway car, Amy from too much time without a break with four little kids.
I got back on Eid al Futr, the end of Ramadan, and one of the biggest holidays of the year. Good Muslims don't have many holidays, so they make good use of the ones they have. This one goes on for a week or more.
So we have been out visiting a lot.
Last night when we got home from being out with some other friends, Amy put the kids to bed while I had to see another patient. As she told me later, she got them into bed and started singing to them, and "they were asleep by the third verse of "How Firm a Foundation"."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment