Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Martha and the Morgans

Sorry we haven't written more sooner. Our internet connection is down, so limited stuff can happen.

The Morgans have safely arrived and are over jet lag and no one is ill. Thanks be to God.

Martha has also arrived to help with our children. Thanks be to God.

The 12 of us are all currently staying in our little flat, so we eat in shifts, but the kids seem to be having a good time. :)

I left last Thursday evening for New Delhi, arriving Friday morning. On Friday evening, I picked up the Morgans at the airport, and we went to a guesthouse to sleep. We left Saturday morning for a little shopping on the way to the train station, and caught the Train on Saturday afternoon, arriving in our fair city on Sunday morning, and they managed to leave an hour later for Church, what a family.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I echo that - "What a family!"

Grace-n-Glory said...

Wow!! Experiments in authentic cultural living --12 people eating and sleeping in your flat! So glad the Morgans are there and well. =)
Grace to you all!!!