Our cozy flat continues to buzz right along. The Morgan family is staying with us for three weeks, their first time in Varanasi. They are so cool and amazing.
I keep trying to imagine what it is like to be here for the first time, and I can't remember very well. I wonder what is going through their minds sometimes?
Clinic has been slow this week, but some puzzling patients... Fever of Unknown Origin (high fevers for almost a month with no source), and severe neurologic symptoms in a young lady (well, she is my age, which is, as you know, quite young). And some weird rashes.
Have been trying to get kids out to run on a regular basis, harder than it sounds in our fair city.
THe phone company claims we will have internet access again by this evening.. we shall see. On the other hand, now two water taps have broken in the apartment, so we need a plumber.
Martha seems to be adjusting to our normal chaos with apl0mb, and has been smiling more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I hope things calm down soon. And I hope Amy is able to have a lovely birthday.
Post a Comment