Friday, January 16, 2009

To Amy

Hi Amy, not sure if you will get this. Our internet has been out most of the week. I think BSNL is out for most of the district.

Couple of things...
1. Asha is having a birthday party on Saturday afternoon, so Martha is taking the three kids down, and they may not be there when you get back.
2. With Sam sleeping, I likely will not be to the airport, :(
3. We really miss you. I think Miriam especially. She has had a few moments. I think she is a worry wart.
4. Sam got into the Petrolium Jelly on Monday, and gave himself a Mohawk. Took three washes to get it all out.
5. The Nurses got off fine.
6. I gave Sam and myself haircuts yesterday.
7. Martha wishes you to know that she had nothing to do with Sam's haircut.
8. I really miss you, and am looking forword to Saturday. Love you!!

No comments: