Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Sons of Korah

It is not often these days that I hear some music that really "grabs" me, but The Sons of Korah have done just that.

An Australian group who sing only The Psalms, they have an amazing acoustical style and have brought The Psalms to life for me like few others have.

Named after the group of Biblical singers who wrote a number of The Psalms, they do not write songs, only music. The words to the songs are directly out of The Psalms, just put to music.

And the music is a delight to the ears.

So this is a product endorsement. Has anyone else heard of them or likes them?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love their music... I'm an aussie though which gives me an advantage, but I wish more people abroad knew about them.

james and lindsey said...

we like them!

james - glad to see they have impacted you as well!

Shannon said...

We enjoyed listening to them with you all yesterday after dinner. I'm saving up my allowance to download an album next month :)

Jeannette Paulson said...

We are not familiar with this group, but would like to hear them. We have several psalm books at home, and we sing through the psalms every six months. See the website psalms4u.com.
God bless.