Monday, January 26, 2009

Can you find me in this picture? Hint: I had hair.

In the summer of 1985, I was 18, and went to Nepal for the first time with a youth group. ONe of the members of that group recently scanned a bunch of photos from that trip and posted them on Facebook.
I am somewhere in this group... can you find 18 year old me?

6 comments:

Noel said...

My goodness! Everybody had HAIR!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - they all have so much hair! ;) love ya Lowell!

Unknown said...

I HAD TO BLOW THE PIC UP TO 400% TO C YOU BUT THERE YOU ARE. YOU LOOK LIKE PHILLIP.from cousin don.

Jan said...

Smack in the middle - white t-shirt, sitting on your knees leaning on your arms stretched to your knees.

Am I right?

Shannon said...

My guess is the same as Jan's. I have seen one photo of you with hair - the one of you and Amy on your honeymoon.

Anonymous said...

Cliff and I were WAY off. We guessed the top left guy leaning on the railing.
- hope all is well there and your family photo looks FABULOUS!