Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Which of the Seven Dwarves are They?

The Disney Version of the old Fairytale, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves", gives the names of the seven dwarves as: Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy.

Amy and I were discussing this recently, and decided that -- if we had to pick one of those names for each of kids --we would probably choose the following...

Nora Grace: Happy.

Miriam: Grumpy.

Samuel: Sneezy.

Elijah: Dopey (you should see him when he wakes from his nap).

So what which of the seven dwarves are your kids?

4 comments:

Noel said...

Let's just say that at this stage of my children's lives, I don't think I'd be dubbing any as Dopey, because then he'd have to be re-dubbed Grumpy. Fortunately, none of them earns it anyway.

Jan said...

Very cute!
If I had a child I would hope and pray that she would be "happy".

Anonymous said...

Miguel, today, would be "Hyper" the dwarf; it being his birthday and all - he's a little out of control - "Happy" to the extreme! But typically I would have to go with "Doc". He almost always has an answer for something and most of the time I would have never thought of it his way in a million years. Like ratings on video games and movies: M is for "mature" and R is for "retired" - I kid you NOT!

Waldemar Family said...

I dare not say!