
Amy has been curious about Nora Grace's eyes for some time now. So having access to a good eye doctor, we got her eyes checked. Turns out she needs glasses.
She is pretty happy about it overall. She likes things that are new and different. And I think she can see better.
Amy, being the wise woman that she is, got a second pair made (very cheaply). We both have wry memories of our own adventures with spectacles in our gradeschool days.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Please tell Nora Grace I think her specs are fantastic! Lola Bea will be happy of the news too, I think.
Very smart looking! I'm getting new ones too! But mine are bifocals!
ooops - previous comments by Aunt Shelly
Shanti says to tell Nora Grace she looks very pretty in her new glasses. (she has been pretending to talk to her on the phone all evening). And I would have to agree about two things:
1.) Nora Grace does look pretty in her new glasses
2.) Amy is a wise woman
Post a Comment