Because it has lots of great quotes, such as the following:
Number One:
“Why was I chosen?”
“Such questions cannot be answered; you may be sure it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Number Two:
“Courage is found in unlikely places.”
Number Three:
Between wonder, joy and fear, they stood and found no words to say.
Number Four:
“But you speak of him as a friend, I thought he was dangerous?”
“Dangerous!” came the reply, “And so am I, very dangerous, and so are your friends around you; and you yourself are dangerous in your own fashion. Certainly he is perilous, yet he is wise and kindly nonetheless.”
Number Five:
“His counsel was not founded on foreknowledge of safety, for himself or others. There are some things that are better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment