OK, so that is a direct quote from me, the Dad, to the number one son.
Who would have thought, years ago, that mild-mannered and good-natured Lowell would be using such strong language with his own child.
The funny thing is, I don't think I feel sorry. It really struck me as the most appropriate thing to say. I am trying to remember if my Dad ever said that (or the generational equivalent) to me? I am sure I probably deserved it on many occasions.
He really is a good kid, but, wow, he can be relentless. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ah, the joys of parenthood...my "Irish" twins have got me humbly on my knees begging for mercy, that they would sleep through the night or nap long enough to give me a break! We finally are sending support your way. Sorry about the long wait-2 international adoptions has thrown us off for a bit. And, Hearty Congratulations on ELI! He is adorable even if he is harassed by officials. Amy, you are in our thoughts and prayers, especially for help to come your way soon!
Post a Comment