Friday, January 12, 2007

I guess I am a little late in posting this

...but it was sort of fun, so why not?
When I took the girls Christmas shopping, so they could buy a gift for their Mom, we went to ARCHIES (this post has been edited for clarity on 20 January 2007), a trinket and card shop down the street from us.
The girls picked out some candles and a vase for Mom, and the cashier gave them the two santa hats for free.
They got a charge out of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Archie's Love World? Do they franchise and how can I get one?

Anonymous said...

but it was sort of fun......

Of course it was fun. No sort of fun.... deal in it, at least for the girls!

Pink said...

Christmas is for kids. There is an Archi's Love world here in London's Soho...but its an entirely different kind of place...not at all suitable for children's Christmas shopping.

:)

Anonymous said...

I thought a place like Archie's Love World sounded a little odd for a Christmas shopping trip. :) I think I might be interested in a franchise as well! Maybe we can discuss this later this summer???