Friday, January 26, 2007

Trucks go, "BEEP, BEEP"

Miriam's little friend Simeon was over the other day. We have a few token trucks and matchbox cars amidst the sea of pink ribbons and doll clothes, and Simeon immediately gravitated toward those.

I think when I was growing up, when I was playing with trucks, they would say things like, "Brrroom, brrrooom," and "Vrrooom", and make gear changing sounds and such like.

Simeon immedately began to say, "BEEEP BEEEP" and "HOOONK, HOOONK".

I guess it is what you hear.

Haven't checked in for awhile. We are doing well. My parents are coming to visit, what a hoot. They will be here in two weeks, and stay for two weeks. There will be much weeping and wailing when it is time for them to leave.

Busy week in clinic. Whole bunch of Spanish students in this week, and the Swedes arrive next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that Lowell's parents are very excited at the thought of visiting Lowell and the gang!

I'm so happy for them and you and am just a tad envious!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Don't forget to post some pictures!

Not necessarily of the weeping and wailing. :)