Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowell Stoltzfus is a Medical Doctor, married with four children. After ten years mostly in India, he returned to the US and is attempting to figure out the American Medical System in one of the most culturally diverse towns around.
3 comments:
ohmygosh... her hair is my favorite feature about her--it's absolutely adorable!!! And with the humidity being like it is there, there's not really much point in trying to do anything with hair like that--it's going to do whatever the heck it wants. :-)
Keep the pictures coming--it makes you all not feel so far away.
I love that hair!!
All those cute curls. She looks like a miniature Shirley Temple.
Anh how is it possible for her to have those adorable eye lashes?
What is she eating??
You go little curly girl!!
You came by those curls quite honestly and I am pleased that you and I share that inheritance! (sp?)
What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment