Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Question: What is the Proper Protocol for Answering Comments on One's Webblog?

Many people have left comments in this blog, which I/we appreciate.

What is the appropriate web protocol for answering them? With another comment? With another blog posting? With a personal email?

PS: Red Velvet cake is regular old chocolate cake with loads and loads of red food coloring in the cake to make it look like red velvet (recipe on the web for sure). The girls love it because it turns their milk red (yes, of course my children eat their milk in a bowl with milk on top of it. What kind of person do you take me for?) I love it because chocolate cake, by any other name, is still chocolate cake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Answer: The proper protocol is to write a comment in the comment area praising the commentator for his or her excellent wit and general good looks. Hey ... you asked.

Unknown said...

Let me try commenting again, because my comment isn't registering on your blog.

Ahem.

The proper protocol is to write a ... oh, you can read it above. I'm not repeating myself.

Anonymous said...

I am not offended if you don't leave any comments on my ramblings.

Anonymous said...

I praise the commentator for his and her excellent wit and general good looks!