Monday, June 09, 2008

Long time since I posted...

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I posted.

We made it safely to Bangkok last month, and are settled in waiting for the baby. We did make it "safely", but a bit tired, with two nights of very little sleep, since the only time we could travel was at night. Makes for intersting personalities in our children.

We got settled in, are enjoying cooler weather (a mere 90-100 degrees), daily showers (meaning rain falling from the sky. We also continue to try to keep up satisfactory hygiene).

We had our first conference, which was much enjoyed, took a three vacation days, and spent a lot of time at the hospital for various things for all members of the family, from shots to dentists to minor surgery to broken collarbones.

Our internet connection is a bit sketchy, so I am at a cafe, which is where we will be doing most of our email. I hope to write and post more in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who has the broken collarbone?!?!

I'm glad things are going well in Thailand. I've been thinking about all of you and wondering when we were going to hear from you.

Give our love to all the family. If I could, I'd give Amy a foot rub. :-)