Monday, April 21, 2008
Question: When making Kool-Aid, why is it important that we add the sugar first, BEFORE we add the Kool-Aid powder?
Answer: Well, the sugar usually has various non-sugar things in it. So we add the sugar first, so that we can filter out the non-sugar stuff that floats to the top, and then we add the Kool Aid powder and mix. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I always added the sugar first so that the Kool-Aid powder wouldn't clump up on the bottom of the pitcher!
Hmm, I know what you mean. I made a chocolate cake for International Cooking Day and I had to pick out all the dead ants before measuring out the sugar. I was tempted to skip this step since they would have been hidden in the dark color of the cake.
I didn't skip it though.
Post a Comment