Wednesday, February 27, 2008

That's My Boy!!


Here is Sam, catching up on the latest International Headlines and Financial news from The Economist.
Between Nora Graces' asking about the obituary, to Miriam's contently sitting and listening while I read the Editorials aloud, to this, ..... makes me proud to be a father.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Lowell,

You seem to be creating children as unique as you are! They must get it from somewhere.

Please give my greetings to Amy. I hope she is well.

Molly said...

oh he IS your boy, Lowell! in a lovely, dorky way... :-) abraham gets equally stoked when orison says something about email, downloading, posting, etc.

i miss you guys. how is amy? tell her to email me in all her spare time. :-)

love you all so much.

Grace-n-Glory said...

What a Photo-opp! Your enjoyment is keenly felt here. Our kiddos frequently come out with things that perfectly mimic the adults in their lives. Sometimes its wonderful, sometimes scary, but its usually very amusing. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! That boy is going to go places.

Why would Nora Grace be at all interested in the obituaries? I don't think I ever thought about them until I was 60 or so. :)

Yep, you can be proud of your family.