I usually do not charge for a followup visit for an ill patient. So if someone needs a lot of followup visits for a particular acute illness, it can start to make the numbers look a bit odd.
Had a German gal in a month ago with a pretty bad case of Typhoid Fever, who needed several followup visits over the past month, for which I did not charge.
So on her last visit yesterday, she brought in a jar of dried Thyme from her mother's garden in Germany as a "thank you" gift.
Tastes great in Tomato soup!
One often has to figure out creative ways to tell just how ill someone is. With this particular patient, it was somewhat easy, as she volunteered the information (at the height of her illness), "I usually clean my house from top to bottom everyday, and I haven't been able to clean my house for a week". (That is a clue as to how ill she is).
She is back to cleaning her house every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
That was nice. How about a batch of homemade ice cream from us? Amy would appreciate that I'm sure. :)
I usually do not charge for a followup visit for an ill patient.
Uncle started this little business. He takes various plain people wherever they want to go. If he takes someone somewhere in the morning, he doesn't charge them when he picks them up at night.
Then the fruits and vegetables follow. Unfortunately, fruits and vegetables don't put gas in the tank. But then of course, you use leg power, so I guess there is a difference. :)
Hello Shannon,
I have not looked at this in awhile, but Ice Cream is never turned down in the Stoltzfus home.
Blessings,
Lowell
Aunt Lydia!!
Uncle is "Hauling Amish", as they say in the trade. What a deal. Do you go along also? I think my Dad would do well at that, he would get drive around, see some stuff, and talk to lots of different people.
we miss you,
lowell
Post a Comment