Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sam gets a hair cut from "Uncle" Amos

"Uncle" Amos (actually Sam's cousin twice removed) has five boys of his own, and early on decided that he could save a LOT of money if he would just give his own boys haircuts.

So he is well experienced with giving haircuts to wiggeling, squirming, opinionated toddlers.

Sam looks great.

4 comments:

Jan said...

It's hard to believe Sam is big enough for a hair cut. He's growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Aaron cuts Austin's hair as well :-)

Anonymous said...

Sam looks so adorable! That's a really cute picture. Merry (belated) Christmas to you all, and Happy New Year! By the way, I met a professor here at Cornell, named Rebekah Stolzfus (she's also a Mennonite). I asked if she's related to you and she said she didn't know, but thought probably she was! Funny!

Lowell said...

Hey Jan,
Sam's hair is thinner than his sisters (thus far), but he makes up for it with speed of growth.

Betsy, there has never been any question in my mind that Aaron is a better man than I am.

And CaSandra!! whoo hoo, have fun in Mexico (I vaguely recall you are heading that direction). All the Stoltzfus' (what is the plural anyways? Stoltzfi? Stoltzfussen?) descended from one guy and his wife who came from Alsace in the 1740's. We have been busy since, judging from reading the mailboxes of rural lancaster county.
Happy New Year,
Lowell