Thursday, December 06, 2007

Beauty is Important to me

I like beauty.
So one of the ways I can start my day with a little more beauty (beyond my lovely wife and three kids with bed-head) is to have a cup for my tea that has beauty integrated into it.

Here are some of my favorite teacups. That would be vanGogh in front, and from the British Museum on the right.

Now if only I would have the same appreciation for spelling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! My favorite is the light blue with branches in the front. I bet your apperichiate spellling mroe than you thinck. We're looking forward to your visit!

Anonymous said...

Um, that was Candice by the way... not sure what happened to my name there.

Lowell said...

Hey Candice,
I am also fond of Mr. van Gogh's color choices.
see you soon, enshallah, of course,
Lowell