Sam took his first steps yesterday, Thursday September 20.
I guess I need to change the heading at the top of the blog, don't I? Almost a year old now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowell Stoltzfus is a Medical Doctor, married with four children. After ten years mostly in India, he returned to the US and is attempting to figure out the American Medical System in one of the most culturally diverse towns around.
4 comments:
Yes, and Nora Grace is now 6!
No way! He was just beginning to crawl around when you were here! Say a big hello to the girls from Piper.
Hey Shannon,
What a great time we had with you all on Friday evening. Someday our children will be old enough that we could also have adult conversation at the same time.
BLessings,
Lowell
Hello Waldemar Family (That would be you Barb? Say "Hey" to the rest"),
It is a real hoot watching Miriam and Nora Grace try to teach him how to walk. But he doesn't seem to mind the attention.
Lowell
Post a Comment