Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You can propel yourself through water, by using your arms and legs

Here is some news I thought you all could use. The photo is of an ad on the back of a bus, for one of the most prominent schools in town.

You can propel yourself through water, by using your arms and legs.

Sometimes things sortof defy explanation, and I just have to show what I see.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess, "swimming" is just to simple.

Alice C. said...

what's next--"You can inscribe letters on a paper using your fingers and a pencil..."

Lowell said...

hi Alic, Amy here. We are never surprised by what we see!! We enjoy your blogs tremendously! And if Bobby could be healed by number of prayers, Miriam would have accomplished it-not a prayer time goes by without her little voicesaying "and heal bobby carpenter!"

Alice C. said...

Hi Amy! We definitely appreciate Miriam's prayers, and your whole family's for that matter. We are lifting you all up to the Father during these days of extreme heat. We check the Varanasi weather pretty frequently, so we know that y'all are pretty much melting...

Much love to all of you.
Alcie

Alice C. said...

That should be Alice, not Alcie. Typing too fast...

Alice C. said...

That should be Alice, not Alcie. Typing too fast...