Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Still figuring things out

I am going to try very hard to respond to comments made on my blog from here on out, and I will attempt to do that in the comment section.

Us old folks (41 tomorrow, thank you very much), need a little extra time to figure out what comes so easily to some.

7 comments:

Marika said...

good to see varanasi making the news: supplying saris for Ashwariya's wedding and protesting over Richard Gere's kiss. What a world.

Alice C. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOWELL! Glad to see that you are 41. I'll be 40 on Friday. April birthdays are the best!
Alice Carp.

Lowell said...

Hey Dale and Marika,

Thanks for the note. We do try hard here in Banaras.

I finally got into a conference at the big seminary in RaoRitalib, and turns out the Dean of the seminary is a really cool guy. Have also met the mufti of our fair city a few times. He is even quieter and younger than me.

So when do you head for Salunga?

Lowell

Lowell said...

Hello Alice,

Nora Grace informed me that I look just like I am 40 years old. What a compliment.

I do disagree with TS Eliot who once fameously said, "April is the cruelest month".

Blessings,

Lowell

Marika said...

Hey Lowell! Well we go to Akron July 8th through the 24th and then on from there to Uganda- wahoo!
Hope it was a good birthday!

IY said...

Happy belated birthday Lowell!

Lowell said...

Hello "Soccor Mom of Four",

Is that you Ingrid? The Chief Everything Officer on the East Coast?

Trying to think who else might fit that description, and there might many.

Thanks for the Birthday greetings.

Lowell