Our laptop computer appears to be totally dying. There are a couple more things I can do to try and fix it. I may try saving all my files to disc and re-booting the harddrive (not sure if I said that right).
Oh well, what to do next.
We will be in New Delhi for the next week to work on passport and visas again, so that will be a good time for me to go through the psychologically healthy period of mourning for the death of this old friend, before moving on to another.
But where to buy another one? That is the hundred dollar question. Should I wait till February when we go to Thailand, and I can get the best quality (and in the meanwhile just use Internet cafe's for all our computing, which is no fun), or should we get one locally, which are much slower and poorer quality?
I think best about such things by mulling them over for a few days. So we will be doing some Mulling in New Delhi also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment