Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tell Me Your Name...

I am curious...
Who all reads this post?

Tell me your first name and which state or country you are from...

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Martha from USA love to read your post.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, MN

amy said...

My name is Amy, and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I'm Andy Eversole's daughter, and I like your blog because I like Mennonite blogs, blogs about raising families overseas, and blogs about India. (I once stayed in Mumbai for six months.)

Anonymous said...

Emily,from Fort Vermilion, Alberta. I actually just stumbled on your blog while on another site. I think we've met. My parents are LaMar & Janice, serving in Ontario.
Many blessings!

Nani said...

Nani, in Nebraska

Anonymous said...

Abraham, Minnesota, USA

Anonymous said...

David from South Bend, Ind.

Deanna said...

Hi Lowell,
I just recently found your blog. I saw Ottis and Violet a few weeks ago & they told me you were in India. It gives me joy to discover that you are faithfully following the call that God placed on your life. Your commitment to Him inspired me when we were in high school & still does. What a beautiful family you have!Blessings to you all.
Deanna from Virginia

Anonymous said...

Shelly, Cliff, and Miguel from Washington State, USA

Anonymous said...

Molly from Minneapolis, MN

Anonymous said...

Veronica - California, USA

Hannah Grace said...

Hannah, MN

Noel said...

Noel, MN

Noel said...

Noel, MN

Jan said...

Jan from MN (and currently there) but "normally" in Kenya.

Waldemar Family said...

Barb Waldemar
Minneapolis, Minnesota

james and lindsey said...

james, lindsey and the family....brooklyn center, mn

Lindsay said...

I am Lindsay. I am your cousin somehow (John & Betty Sharp's granddaughter). I am reading from Huntingdon, PA.

Anonymous said...

Gloria from MN...i love your ramblings on daily life in india...

Anonymous said...

Tom and Candice from Thailand! :)

Anonymous said...

Norm and Betty from NY

Anonymous said...

We are Myron and Julie, Elissa and Nathan from upstate NY. We enjoy your blog and keeping updated on your family--esp. the pictures!

mtmama - Pa said...

My name is Aunt Lydia from Pennsylvnia. That would be Fred's Lydia, also a brother to Fred, who is the father of Lowell.

Lowell, I love to read your posts!

Merry Christmas to the whole Stoltzfus family in Varnasi, India.
And a Happy Birthday to Miriam too!!!!

Grace-n-Glory said...

Johanna, Minneapolis, MN.

Tony Beach said...

Julie from Minneapolis

Wendy said...

Wendy, Spain:)

Anonymous said...

Heidi, WA state, USA...I am a sister to Kara D:)

Anonymous said...

Rita from Belleville, PA

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys from the Miller Family in Honduras! Fellow Goshenites - from Maple City Chapel

freemanz5 said...

hi lowell,
you know that the freemans from down under are BIG fans of your blog!!!!!

Joelle Hochstedler said...

Joelle, Ohio

Anonymous said...

Tom Bracken (and Laura Shippee);, Onamia, MN

Cyaeg said...

Christine from New Hope, MN. Connected to your blog through James and Lindsey M. and enjoy the window into your world!

Jeannette Paulson said...

My name is Jeannette from Minnesota.

Jesse said...

Jesse, married to Lindsay, from Huntingdon, PA

Shannon said...

I know this is a bit delayed, but - Shannon, Varanasi, India

Anonymous said...

Wendy and Josh, from Go Big Red Country (Nebraska)

Anonymous said...

Tracy from Kenya (smiles)

Claire said...

Claire (aussie) in North India

Anonymous said...

Gina and Keith from Big Valley, PA

love your ramblings...

Anie said...

Anika, Minneapolis (thanks to Jan Korbel for telling me about your blog!)

Anonymous said...

Steve and Rachel from Minneapolis

Anonymous said...

Jenny and Jonathan, Minnesota (just getting caught up tonight on your adventures :)