
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowell Stoltzfus is a Medical Doctor, married with four children. After ten years mostly in India, he returned to the US and is attempting to figure out the American Medical System in one of the most culturally diverse towns around.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these! He is so cute! I love the nickname, too.
I also love the picture of Amy holding him as you're leaving the hospital—precious.
Eli is adorable. He has more hair than our little guy. Steve thinks that Charlie has a receding hairline already and needs some plugs. Oh well. I agree with Molly, the photo of Amy and Elijah is lovely. Amy, you are a beautiful woman.
Dear Lowell and Amy..
Congratulations!! Normally mom keeps me posted on every development at Kashi international but she forgot to mention about you guys expecting again! you must be so chuffed!! God bless-Tons!
We are also expecting our first baby on 25th Dec this yr (yeah 25th!) Am sure mom will announce it all over the world!
Take care,
Love
harshika
Dubai
Post a Comment