I am always amazed at how quickly the temperature changes here. When it goes from hot season to cold season, or vice versa, there is very little "in-between" weather, just one or the other.
Two weeks ago we were wearing long johns, and couldn't get the house above 62 degrees. Today it was 100 degrees outside, and we can't get the house below 75. So we are packing up our winter clothes, and pulling out the short sleeved stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
We packed up the winter stuff yesterday...sad times :(
Oh to pack up the winter stuff!!!! We awoke again this morning to a fresh blanket of white. Considering the dinginess of the old snow it was nice to get a new coating, and if temps are going to remain below freezing, I prefer the white to the gray! Still I dream of planting something. This Southern Girl is used to March bringing SPRINGTIME and Daffodils...
Can't wait to pack up the winter stuff. But thankfully, when I do, our temperature won't go up to 100!
Post a Comment