Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Staying Busy

I think most of us around the world are saying something similar. December Holidays are over, and it is time to settle down to the real world and get some work done.

We have nothing to exciting to report here. I am working at the various clinics, studying the Bible in Urdu, studying Urdu, and parenting. Most of the winter's colds and flu's seem to be over. I preached on Matthew 5 on Sunday, title was: "Christ and the Law".

Oh, we are pregnant. That being the royal "we", of course. Not sure if many know that yet or not. Probably will not be an official announcement. "We" are due the end of June sometime. Suggestions for names? (Perhaps we have already used up the good ones? :) )

10 comments:

Grace-n-Glory said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Tell Amy she is in our prayers and that we hope this will be an easy pregnancy. I love the royal "we" by the way. I'm always saying "WE were in medical school" etc. I don't take it so far as to say "we" are doctors though! haha. "We" have a week of vacation coming up in February. Trying to decide what to do with it --something that doesn't money! Any thoughts?

Jan said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! You must know Rachel is expecting in June too. You are in my prayers for a good healthy pregnancy.

Molly said...

Congratulations, Stoltzfus family! I'm glad to know there will be one more of you, Lord willing.

MUCH love,
Molly

Anonymous said...

We are very happy for you! Andrew is a great name, in my opinion. Andrea is almost as good.

Waldemar Family said...

YAY!! That's wonderful. The world will be richer with another Stoltzfus in it!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever notice there are not enough 'Charlottes' in the world? Many congrats from the Hyatt family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys! There's not too many 4 kids (or more)family nowadays! =) Now you can go on ski lifts or roller coaster rides, and no one gets left out! (That's how Jon convinced me to have 4!)

Again, congrats!

-Chengs

Lowell said...

A huge "Thank You" for all the good wishes above. We appreciate them.

Big question now is... where to deliver. Stay posted, baby-fans.

Lowell

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I personally think the great northwest is a perfect place to meet the world for the first time! Maybe by then the Mullins family will be a little larger as well...

Rachel Maves and Family said...

Jan scooped us on our news but here is an update. We are expecting a baby boy in early June. So Steve technically is no longer a member of the DoDo club. Oh well, Steve. Any pointers on boys so far?
Love you,
Rachel and the Maves