I am not sure what the state of the world's economy, but I do now know a solution to any possible slowdown in productivity.
Brazilian coffee.
We have new neighbors who are from Brazil, and they gave Amy a bag of coffee beans from their fair land last week.
Whoo, boy. Export that stuff to the world, and we will all be working a mile a minute.
I am getting so much done this week!
Course, I gotta get a bunch done, as there are a bunch of things I have to finish up before we head to Thailand for a visa run next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Lowell,
Have you ever heard Dave Frishberg's rendition of the song, "They've got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil"? It's an old song from the 50's Probably someone like Bob Hope sang it originally. If the coffee really is that good it could turn around world economy! (See if you can find the song on the internet.)
Greetings to Amy and the kids.
I'll have to look it up. Hope you are adjusting well to Africa again,
Blessings,
Lowell
Post a Comment