And "Hello" to Uncle Carl. Not a week passes but I don't (at some point) recall your grilled chicken.
OK, Lydia and Donald... I actually do read the notes people write in a timely fashion, but I am just now responding to some posted some time ago, about a photo of me on the wheat harvest with wild hair.
Are you sure it wasn't Philip? Granted, neither of us had straight glistening locks, and both of us could have been hung by our hair with no ill effects, but the photo I am recalling is of Philip and Ron. Aren't they doing hand stands or something?
And Yes, Uncle Carl, I recall your chicken with affection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Lowell, I'm sure it is of Philip. It was in 1976. We did the wheat harvest with Uncle and the gang.
That was one of the silly moments.
Donnie was in on it too, and somewhere there is a picture of Betty and me with the same hairdo. :)
Uncle Carl thanks you for remembering his chicken!!!
Do you need some barbeque stuff?
If you get a chance, scan them and send them on. Especially you and BEEETTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!.
Post a Comment