Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to Work

We got back into the city on Saturday afternoon. Had a good conference in Thailand...I feel like a Doctor again. Top notch education was to be had by all, and good conversations with other Physicians doing what I am trying to do (practice Western Medicine outside of The West).

Monday was one of my busiest days yet. I guess that is a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lowell - today Ed Larka said "strong work" to me and that prompted a reminisence about our old friend Lowell. We all (especially Ms. Shippee) love your ramblings, especially the pictures of your wife and kids.

Not too much new here. Mary Catherine Virnig is undergoing the chemo portion of her stem cell transplant. Kathy Johnson left as COO to become a CEO in Dawson, with a HCMC grad even older than me!

Love you and miss you,

Tom Bracken