Here is my Mom with most of her sisters, two brothers, a brother in law and a husband to be... unless they are married at this point. I also don't have many pictures of my Mom from her childhood and youth (Plain Menno, the Great Depression, nine kids... take your pick). I like this one.
I think the order is: Aunt Peg, Aunt Zeb, Aunt Helen, Uncle Sam Zook, Uncle Bud?, Aunt Betts, Uncle Bob, my Dad, my Mom.
If that is correct, then Aunt Tina, and Uncle Glen are the only ones missing of the nine Krepps children.
I know they can all sing (Pap Wesley taught them well), but I don't ever recall hearing Bob sing. I bet he had a good voice. My loss.
.jpg)
2 comments:
That's a really nice picture of nearly all of the siblings.
Those are very good pictures, treasure them, I'm so glad you have them and shared them. Glenn and Joyce Yoder
Post a Comment