Sunday, February 18, 2007

Going well

Had a good week. Sorry I haven't written more.

The Parental Unit adjusted seemlessly to the constant movement of our lives. Girls roll out of bed around 7AM, and it is non-stop thrills till 8PM, when they calm down enough to be quiet in their room. What a deal.

We had some visitors from Minneapolis: Erik and crew. They brought loads of treats (THANKS MOLLY), and I believe a good time was had by all, though it was hard to tell as they came and went so quickly. We certainly enjoyed seeing/meeting them.

Mom and Dad are off to the Ganges in the morning. I will be off to work.

I might be on Urdu television tomorrow morning. Some guys from the Morning Show came and video-ed my professor along with his students. (He privately tutors six different students, in addition to myself). Though as the others are all young European females, and I am a 40 year old bald guy, I am assuming that the others are far more likely to actually make the final cut. And rest assured I am just fine with that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You don't want to be on TV? You don't want random people coming up to you saying things like "HEY, I saw you on TV the other day. I don't know what I was watching, but I saw you." That happened to me a lot in Fort Wayne because TV would shoot me sitting at a meeting when nobody else was there. That was annoying.

Anonymous said...

We're really getting anxious here.
So did you make the cut or not?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Say hi to Mom and Dad for me.

And the rest of the gang too!!